Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Make sure you're wearing your green so you don't get pinched! If you're lucky, maybe you'll get a little smooch if you're irish. I'm wearing my "kiss me I'm Irish shirt," so odds are in my favor!
Sure wish I could be in Savannah celebrating the second largest St. Patrick's Day gathering in the United States! Roughly 400,000 Irish and honorary Irish visitors and local celebrators flock to Savanna this week each year. Drew's uncle served as the Grand Marshall for the Parade and celebration a few years back, which is a huge honor to be chosen as Savannah's top irish-man.

DSC_0147

The week kicks off with the Greening of Forsyth fountain, and many more events follow, throughout the week ending in the Grand Parade through downtown. It's pretty much an Irish Mardi Gras.

No comments:

Post a Comment