Leighton's Nursery

I finally tool some pictures of Leighton's room! It is definitely my favorite room in the house and I love just sitting in there in the rocking chair looking at her walls and her books and her pretty clothes and imagining her in my arms and how she will change our lives.

Photobucket

The bookshelf next to the crib and crib are from pottery barn, and the dressers and the bookshelf by the window we already had in our former guest room.

Photobucket

I found her bedding at Carousel designs, and I bought some of the bedding fabric, and my mom and I sewed the drapes and the shower curtain to match the crib set.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Here is her pretty bathroom with her own monogrammed towels and the bow-holder I made with her already large collection of bows!

Photobucket

The little rocking chair was Drew's when he was a baby, and we repainted it white for her.

Photobucket


My little Charlotte loves the toy boxes and has been trying to steal all of her new stuffed animals. We are anticipating some fights over the toys...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment