DIY project coming up

I've been on the hunt for an antique wooden high chair for our house and especially for Leighton's first birthday. I am envisioning itty bit smashing her first birthday cake at her party in her brightly colored high chair, and of course we'll use it for first birthday pictures. I've been madly searching craigslist and I just couldn't seem to find one. I finally asked my sister, the interior designer and shop owner, and she was like, oh I have one, it was Brooks' (my nephew) DUH why didn't I think of asking her in the first place?! I should have known! Sooo, here it is and it's FREEEEE!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I'm sooo excited to pick it up Friday from my sister, and to get the paint to re-finish it! I just have to decide on the color... I'm choosing between aqua, bright yellow and bubblegum pink. I can’t wait to share pictures of the project this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment