Let the Planning Begin

We got engaged May 19, when Drew surprised me at home with flowers, dinner, wine, a diamond, and a promise. We celebrated with our families, and then we started planning. It wasn't too hard to pick a date because our schedules are very full, so we picked what would work with Drew's school schedule and National Boards and that was that. What was a little harder was finding a venue that fit our date and our guestlist.

I have always been interested in wedding planning, and I am a wedding coordinator at my church, so I had a good idea of what kind of wedding I was envisioning, and Drew and I talked about what we both wanted. We went down the checklist of vendors, picked our favorites and started meeting with them and booking them. I wanted to get the big stuff solidified so I could focus on the details. That's where we have to get down and dirty. More on our vendors in a bit!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment