Meet the Soon to Be LC
















Hi!
I'm not LC yet, but I will be on March 27, 2010, and I can't wait!
I have been saying for a long time now that I need to start a blog to harness everything that is me, but I just couldn't find the words or the time. Lately, though, with all of this wedding planning and blog stalking, I have been inspired, and I need to a place to post my ideas, my inspirations, and all the things I've been swooning over!
I have to admit, this will probably start as a wedding blog, since my life is consumed right now with planning the wedding of my dreams with the most perfect fiance in the world, but I also intend to reveal glimpses of my life in domesticated bliss. I love to cook, I love to run, I love to craft, I love wine, I love decorating, I love my family, I love my friends, I love my violin, I love my two puppies, and most of all I love my amazing fiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment