The Dress

My wedding dress was the very first thing I bought for the wedding. I actually found it the week before I got engaged when I was doing a photoshoot for a bridal salon in Orlando. I tried on a bunch of dresses and there was this one that was just perfection. Five days later Drew proposed and I dragged my mom to the salon to see my dream dress! It's so wonderful, I can't wait to wear it again. Even though I knew I found my dress, I still kept my eye out and tried on a few more just in case. I almost considered trying to talk the momsers into a second dress for the reception because there are so many gorgeous creations out there, but I just couldn't get past my original love. One dress it is!

Here are some of the beautiful dresses that I've been ogling over

First, I can't get over this amazing Monique Lhuillier. I'm obsessed with the full and flowy feathers look.
Photobucket


It really reminded me of the stunning Reem Acra dress Olivia Wilde wore to the Golden Globes last year. I'd love this in a pale yellow. DREAM GOWN!



Photobucket


This Vera Wang has a similar dress but she uses lots of asymmetrical tulle to create delicate ethereal layers. This takes my breath away!

Photobucket


Here is another Vera which is probably more do-able as it is a little less dramatic. I am loving the beautiful satin ribbon bow.

Photobucket


Of course, I have to mention J.Crew. Their dresses are always so tailored and classic looking. I fell in love with this dress after seeing Emma sing My Fair Lady to Mr. Shue on Glee. Oh how I love Glee....and Mr. Shue...and Emma. She looks like a modern day Audrey Hepburn and I am swooning over this gown by J. Crew.

Photobucket


This last one from J. Crew I think would be gorgeous for a garden wedding or a small backyard wedding. It is so understated and romantic and I love its simplicity.

Photobucket


Is one of these mine? We shall see! I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment