Yellow Inspiration Boards

A few inspiration boards I've been pulling ideas from. I love the color palette on this one. It even has my pretty ML dress.

Photobucket


We're thinking about having signature drinks during cocktail hour, partly to keep the alchohol in control, but really because I think it's so cute to have matching drinks on little trays.
Since the main theme of our wedding is Southern, we're thinking spiked arnold palmers, spiked lemonade or sweet tea vodkas. How cute is that? My mom picked up big glass jugs with spigots to put on the bar.

Photobucket


I love the lemons and the yellow roses and the signature drinks here. I almost did yellow bridesmaid dresses, but went with the more neutral champagne. I love this Nicole Miller dress on this board.


Photobucket


Totally swooning over this board. It has such a romantic and classic vibe. I also thought about using this Jim Hjelm dress. Again, the yellow signature drink is cute and the all white and yellow candy buffet is very tastefully done.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment