SYTYCD Premiere!

I am a very happy girl! Last night was the season premiere of So You Think You Can Dance - only one of my favorite shows on television. Cat Deeley is the most adorable host on tv, and every week I'm obsessed with her hair and dresses. But even more importantly, every week I am blown away by the amazing dancers.

Photobucket

I have this weekly viewing ritual with one of my best friends, who is a very good dancer, and we both look forward to our viewing night all week. I usually have to consult with her to see if she agrees with me on who is the best, since I know absolutely nada about dancing, but I just love seeing all of their amazing talents and body contortions, and imagining that I might be able to do that.

I'm also very happy that Mary Murphy is back. Her screaming can be annoying at times, yes, but as it turns out, she was out last season due to throat cancer, and at least right now, she cannot scream. I don't mind her scream so much now that I know what she has been through, and I am so happy she is cancer free, and back to offer her amazing technical expertise to the judging table.

YAY for SYTYCD Season 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment