omg. this may or may not have just happened

me: oh my god
a mouse is in our kitchen
i don't know what to do
i'm freaking out
Sent at 11:44 AM on Tuesday
Bethany: that's the worst ... where is it?
do you have a box?
me: omg
in the pantry
Bethany: shut the door!
put a towel under it
and call your dad!
me: i went to get out my garbanzos for salad and it's too late, i screamed and ran away
i called him. he's coming!
AHHH
i can't go back in there!
Bethany: did you put the towel under the door
Sent at 11:47 AM on Tuesday
me: omg he just ran across the floor under the fridge
when i was trying to shut the door
Bethany: chase him back into the pantry
me: are you nuts? i'm a woos
is that how you spell that? i'm having heart palpitations
we're going to my mom's house


SEND HELP!! MOUSE IN THE HOUSE!! ps. my dogs are useless

No comments:

Post a Comment