Water for Elephants

I just loved this book. I loved the imagery and the time in which the story is set. I was completely enthralled by the love, the emotions, the connections and the tension between the characters.

elehpants

Set during the great depression, Jacob drops out of veterinary school after a tragedy strikes, and he finds himself on a traveling circus train where he meets and falls in love with Marlena, a star performer in the circus. They discover beauty amidst the world of the Big Top, and come together through their compassion for a special elephant, Rosie. Love triangles, drama, and a magical story of human compassion and adventure completely captivate you in this wonderful book.

reese

I am just dying to see the movie starring Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson. I know Reese will deliver an amazing performance, as usual, and I'm interested to see how Robert does, post twilight. If the trailer is any indication, the movie will be incredible. April 22 can't get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment