Puppy night in

Drew's out of town this weekend for an orthodontic conference, so I've been enjoying my time with the puppies and studying for the patent bar. I may or may not have spent some tanning hours by the pool today with two of my girlfriends, but study materials were in hand, swear!

My Saturday night is turning out to be a snuggle fest on the couch with two lazy puppies watching one of my all time favorite movies, Selena!!! I was just talking about how much I loved this movie with Julie, and of course today, it comes on tv. So weird how that happens. I loved this movie so much when it came out that I bought it on VHS and watched it all the time. In my drawer of movies, I still have about 10 of my favorite VHS movies that I just can't part with. Ohhh yes, Selena is one of them. It's sooooo weird holding a VHS!! I don't know what to do with it anymore!

IMG00187-20110305-2017

I am LOVING watching vintage JLo tonight as Selena. She owned this roll and did Selena proud. What a sad sad story and a tragic end for such a beautiful, talented, driven young woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment