It's a.........

Last week we had the big appointment to find out the baby's sex!!!!! I was dying in anticipation in the waiting room, and as if that wasn't enough to drive me crazy, I decided we would torture ourselves even longer by having our doctor write down the sex and put it in a sealed envelope so that we could do a surprise reveal later. Immediately after the appointment I drove the sealed envelope to my friend Julie's house where she and her brother were waiting to receive the precious cargo. They were the only two to know the results, and their mission was to make either a pink or blue cake, which we would cut into later that evening to finally reveal PINK or BLUE.

Photobucket

I kept myself busy with work most of the afternoon and around 7 we had our parents, siblings and special friends over for the big reveal. Julie and Stephen brought over the cutest cake frosted in all white icing with pink and blue polka dots.

Photobucket

We polled the group to find out their suspicions, and then with hands shaking from excitement and anticipation, Drew and I cut into the cake to reveal.....

Photobucket

PINK PINK PINK!!!

Photobucket

IT'S A GIRL!

Photobucket

Welcome to the family baby girl clark! We're going to have a great time and you already have your daddy wrapped around your teeny finger.

With my special cake bakers! Thank you for making this so special for us. This was SUCH a fun way to find out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment