little reminder of the day

I ran across this quote this morning...

"The right thing and the easy thing are rarely the same."

I think it's good to remind yourself sometimes that doing the right thing is going to take hard work. Whether it's your health, your relationships, your friendships or your work, you need to put in time and effort to reap the rewards. When things get tough, it may seem easy to just throw the towel in, give up, and quit, but if you want to grow as a person and do the right thing for yourself, don't make excuses. Push through and remember that if it's hard for you, it's worth it.

Don't worry, nothing crazy is going on in my life right now. For me this is just my little reminder that in the next few months working out and eating right, balancing life and work is going to get tougher, but I have to work hard to keep balanced and stay sane. It's all worth it in the end though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment