1 million dollar bills

I forgot to mention this Destin restaurant from our babymoon adventure. My parents came up for the second weekend, and we went to dinner at this Irish Pub called McGuires. Turns out they make the best steaks you've ever tasted, but more importantly, every square inch of the restaurant is covered in dollar bills. Ceilings, walls, and every nook and cranny.

Photobucket

They estimate that there are over ONE MILLION DOLLAR BILLS covering the restaurant. Talk about a nice retirement fund. If you're ever in Destin, I highly recommend a dinner at McGuires, the decor is unbelievable and the food is even better.
Photobucket


With my mom and dad, and a little birthday brownie in honor of my little sister's 20th birthday (she couldn't come).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment