Week 25

Here's what I know. I have three months to go now, and with football season starting, I am positive it is going to fly by.

She kicks a lot now. Sometimes it can be uncomfortable, but most of the time it's really comforting and entertaining. I'm feeling great and able to work out, which I'm very thankful for. I get hungry really fast and full even faster, so I have started eating smaller snacks more often, which seems to be helping.

She's in full newborn proportions now, so she is going to spend the rest of her three months in there fine tuning her nervous system and putting on some fat.

Photobucket

I have to take the glucose test to make sure I haven't developed gestational diabetes, which basically entails drinking 12 ounces of nasty orange fluid containing 50grams of carbs and having my blood drawn exactly an hour later. Not fun, but not the worst thing I have to endure.

We're going to start the child birth classes next week, which should be all sorts of entertaining. They told us to wear stretchy workout pants, so I'm imagining an amusing, if not also frightening, experience to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment