6 and 42..

Wondering what that means? Ohhhh yessss...6 weeks or 42 days until DUE DAY!! We're only a little bit excited around here if you can't tell.

Things I have to look forward to to hopefully make the next 6 weeks go by quickly:
1. Baby Bump/Maternity Pictures Friday
2. 10 year high school reunion this Friday Night
3. My last home Gator football game v. Vanderbilt
4. Baby Shower Sunday !!!!!
5. Dad's birthday weekend - brazilian steakhouse dinner...YES!
6. Work holiday party in St. Augustine Nov. 19
7. Thanksgiving - i.e. my last big meal before baby weight shedding time ;)
8. Caitlin's Birthday weekend festivities and UF-FSU game (I definitely will not be in attendance)
9. My birthday weekend (Dec. 5th)...maybe LJC's birthday?!?
10. DUE DATE DECEMBER 12
11. Please be a good girl and don't torture me and come late


I feel like we're pretty ready for her arrival...Her room is finished except for one blank wall where I want to hang a canvas picture after we get our maternity and newborn pictures done. We installed the car seats this weekend in both of our cars. I washed all the clothes we already have. Diapers and wipes are stocked. Garage and all closets have been raided, cleaned and reorganized - nesting anyone? Anything else essential I should be thinking about???

Things I still need to do:
1. get carpet professionally cleaned in baby's room
2. stock up medicine cabinet
3. finish buying whatever essentials I'm missing
4. finish christmas shopping (I've been planning ahead! yay!)
5. find more activities to distract myself so I don't go crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment