Barefoot Dreams

One of my favorite go-to baby gifts is the Barefoot Dreams Take Me Home set. It is the softest, sweetest little outfit I have ever seen! It's made with bamboo, and the little hat says "Happy Girl."

Photobucket

Someone has already given us this amazing little outfit for our sweet girl, and I am so in love. I highly recommend it if you're ever looking for a baby shower gift. It comes in white, pink and light blue.

Barefoot Dreams also makes the most amazing blankets. To say I am obsessed is an understatement. They feel like you are laying in a cloud!

Photobucket

We don't have one yet, but it is definitely on the must list! They make throws, mini blankets, receiving blankets and an adorable nap-to-go set with a matching pillow. You can find them at most baby boutiques, like our beloved Little Shop in Tioga, and Amazon carries them too, at the cheapest prices I've seen.

Barefoot Dreams Chic Mini Blanket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment