Baby Hats

I'm in that time in my life where tons of my friends are getting married and having babies. I have a few gifts that are my favorite little gifts to give at showers for brides and moms to be.

Baby hats happen to be on the top of my list for the little newbies. I gush over them and then when they get their newborn pictures taken, they have something so precious to wear!

il_570xN.149508137

I found this seller on etsy, who I have bought a few hats from. The bears are my favorite, but the striped hat would be so cute for a holiday baby!

il_570xN.195859904

My friend Georgina found this seller, Tippy Toppers, and she makes the cutest little owl and flower versions!!

HooHooSHOP

I mean, is there anything cuter? Great gift for your mommy friends this christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment