Pom Pom Scarf

Living in Florida, there are very few occasions when wearing a scarf is necessary due to weather, but many times when I want to wear a scarf because they are so cute, and don't want to have to explain WHY I'm wearing one. I'm wearing it because it's cute! When it's even slightly chilly out, I will take any chance I get to wear some winter weather accessories down here! I am obsessed with the Dupatta pom pom scarf by Matta.

resize

It comes in so many colors and is hand spun and woven so it is especially soft and organic. If you’re looking for a holiday gift for one or more women in your life, take my advice and go for this! The Dupatta medium is my favorite, but they come in a variety of sizes and colors. The poms add the perfect amount of whimsy. My favorite colors are slate, mint, and sea, but azalea and coral are really beautiful too.

resize-1

No comments:

Post a Comment