IT's C-MOE TIME!



I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for Atlanta to attend the Trans Siberian Orchestra Christmas concert, featuring my one and only little sis, caitlin moe, rockin out on the electric violin.

This is her third year on the TSO tour, but the first year that they came close enough for us to go see her. She is on the West Coast group, but for some reason, the west coast is doing Atlanta this tour. Lucky for us! So it's a girls trip to go see her them...me and my other mothers.

I'm excited to see my little sis for a little co-birthday lunch, excited for some bonding time with my other mothers, and seriously infinitely excited to see her steal the show with TSO. They put on an amazing performance with crazy lights and sparklers, and it is definitely a cardio work-out for cmoe. She sprints in heels up and down the stage, and she does her signature backbend/dip move probably a hundred times a week under fireworks while playing the violin. What a champ! I'm so proud of her and can't wait for tomorrow night to get here already.

No comments:

Post a Comment