Savannah this weekend!

I am so excited that we get to spend this weekend in Savannah! It's for my new job christmas party, so we'll be having dinner on Saturday at the Olde Pink House, which is by far the best restaurant in Savannah. My mouth is watering as I think about their she-crab soup. The Olde Pink House has amazing history in Savannah.
This mansion was built in 1789 for James Habersham Jr., one of Savannah's most important early cotton factors and founding-family members and was named for the beautiful shade of pink stucco, which covers its old brick.

pink house

My birthday is Sunday so I really hope we can stay an extra night to celebrate, but if we can't, we'll have a nice brunch and spend the day walking around downtown, and maybe taking a carriage ride. I love Old Savannah, and we haven't been back since our mini-honeymoon, so I'm especially excited to revisit together.

bridge_run_banner

Coincidentally, the Savannah River Bridge run is Saturday, and two of my Savannah friends were already running it, so I'm jumping in too. I'm going the double pump, which means, I have to run over this bridge 3 times!! YIKES! Race start temperature is 38. DOUBLE YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment