Bachelorette for our favorite VIP Bride-to-Be

I am so excited I can barely contain myself! I am so excited that one of my best friends in the world is *finally* marrying the man of her dreams this September, and they are the cutest couple I know. The only thing that gets me more excited for this wedding is, what else? Planning an amazing bachelorette party!!!

My partner in crime, andie and I, have been scheming up a perfect girls weekend to celebrate with our bachelorette, and I am bursting at the seams to start planning all the details.

Although I'm going to have to keep most of our plans a secret, I can at least say that I am so excited for our four-day-fourth of july-Bachelorette weekend at the Fontainebleu in Miamii!!!!!!

fontainebleu

What could be better than girlfriends, poolside pink cocktails, beach, cabanas, amazing restaurants and secret bachelorette activities???

No comments:

Post a Comment