Oscars

Drew and I had a date night Sunday to watch the red carpet and the oscars ceremony. He was a good sport and let me watch most of the red carpet on mute while we watched Brothers and Sisters on our computer.

I love seeing the gorgeous dresses and imagining what it must be like to be able to wear anything you heart desires. I told Drew I would love to be famous for that one reason only...to get dressed up in an amazing ballgown and saunter down a red carpet. fame and fortune not required, just ball gowns.

I had two favorites. Mandy Moore and Mila Kunis. Mandy Moore has always been a classy favorite of mine, and her Monique Lhuillier dress was perfection.

mandy oscars

Mila Kunis might as well accept that she is the most gorgeous woman in Hollywood. I am obsessed with her and her flawless beauty. The green dress she wore at the golden globes was phenomenal, and then her lilac gown at the oscars last night somehow managed to top the green gown.

63720352

Simply Stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment