Marathon Playlist...help!

Okay I need help people. I am guilty of listening to the same songs over and over and over, to the point where I know exactly what song is coming on next and what mile I'm on based on the song. It's bad. Even worse (in some people's opinion) is most of my music consists of quite a few guilty pleasures, you know, a little Britney, Christina, Bieber, Glee, Taylor Swift, some bon jovi, even some christmas and disney songs are thrown into the mix.

playlist

I love all types of music, and I have a ton of variety on my itunes, but every time I sit down to make my ipod running playlist, the same songs keep appearing! I need help! I've got to get some good songs for my marathon Sunday, so please please, leave me some song suggestions to add to my 26.2 playlist to keep me fresh and lively Sunday morning! (keep in mind not a huge rap/hip hop girl and no swearing)

Thanks for your help friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment