Running up a storm

This friday is the Ragnar Relay! I am beyond excited to join 9 of my runner girls as we run from the West Coast to the East coast of Florida! I'll run 4 times for a total distance of 19.8 miles. We leave friday am at 6 to drive to New Port Richie for our run start time at 10:00 am. We'll relay all the way to Daytona beach where we should finish between 11 and 12 on Saturday am. I have a whole list of things I need to bring, including a headlamp, reflective vest, three running outfits, food, etc. I just got some new running tights that I am obsessed with, and I really want to get an ipod shuffle. I love how small it is and that I can just clip it onto my shirt and forget about it and not have to deal with strapping it on to my arm or holding it etc.

And this morning I signed up for a 10k in Savannah with one of my besties who lives there! We're going to Savannah my birthday weekend for work and for play, and had already planned on seeing Lex, so when she mentioned that she was going to do the big Savannah river run, I signed up to do it with her! I can't wait for that weekend! This has been the best fall ever I'm pretty sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment