i miss christian siriano and carol hannah

I have been so disappointed with Project Runway this season! I have not been impressed with the designers at all (with the exception of Mondo. and I actually like April). It's been so petty and some of the designers are just rude! I realized last night that I'm not excited to see who goes to fashion week at all. Obviously Mondo will be there and the other three could go either way. Christian Siriano is very missed. Remember some of Christian's amazing dresses?
project_runway_christian1
This one was crazy! But without the head/neck? piece, this dress is pretty spectacular.


I'd love to wear this one to a wedding or cocktail party.
christian siriano2


and how beautiful is this one?
christian siriano

If I were ever to get the chance to go to a red carpet event, I want a dress just like this. Oh so in love.

Where are the inspired talented designers this season? Mondo had one dress that was pretty wild and creative, but he's still not near as appealing to me as Christian was.

I also loved carol hannah. I loved her style and would actually be able to wear her clothes in my real life.

I would buy this dress right now!
carol hannah


She also has a really pretty wedding collection. I wish I had seen this before our wedding, because I definitely would have bought this dress to change into after the wedding or to wear to the rehearsal dinner.
carol hanna wedding


Some of her bridesmaid dresses I really like also. This would be really pretty for a bridal party, or to wear on its own to a summer wedding or evening garden party.

carol hannah2


we'll see how the final 2 episodes go. On another note, Heidi is as beautiful as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment