LS Who?

At least that's what I hope we're saying after this weekend. My beloved Gators had a rough weekend last Saturday in Tuscaloosa. I sure miss Tebow, but Brantley has some big shoes to fill and he's doing his best. Here's hoping we turn it around this weekend against the Tigers.
Photographer

remember the famous tebow jump pass?? oh yeah, that would be the year we won the national championship. unbelievable!

Whatever happens, I am so excited because two of my best friends from WashU are coming into the swamp for the game and it's going to be a blast. Kate and Sean just got married a few weeks ago, and her hubby Sean decided to be a Gator fan as a kid (he grew up in Connecticut and def made a good choice). In fact, Sean and I were phone friends before we met in person, because on the night they got engaged, I was watching the gator's second tebow national championship game and got to talk to them both to celebrate their engagement and the gator win. He's especially excited to be in the swamp for the first time, and any excuse for Kate and Lex to be here is fine by me! hurry up and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment