reconnecting

I have been blessed to have many wonderful friends spread all over the world, and though we don't get to see each other as often as I would like, we have managed to stay very close and keep updated on our lives and happenings. That said, I have lost touch with a few people who are very dear to me. Time just goes so fast, and before I realize it, we've gone months without speaking. Sometimes it's the distance that separates us, and sometimes it's just space, but I when I realize how long it has been since I've spoken to some of my friends, it hurts my heart. This week must be the week of getting back in touch, because a few of my friends with whom I lost touch have gotten in touch with me or vice versa, and I have had so much fun catching up and hearing about everything that's been going on. How amazing is it, that even after a lot of time has passed, we can just get back on the phone and it's like we never were apart.
friends

I feel so thankful for my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment