Sunday Night Dinner at the Clarks

Just got back from the Florida Gator volleyball match versus Georgia. The gators are ranked number one in the country right now, and it was really exciting to see them play. They are so good! It was a nice relaxing afternoon, and it was good to see a talented victorious gator team. Hope they do well and make it to the National Championship this year!

Not cooking tonight, just enjoying our weekly Sunday night dinner at the in-laws, and drew's momma is making her amazing, hearty, wonderful, ridiculous, famous, secret family marengo spaghetti sauce. I love Sunday night dinners and I especially love Sunday night spaghetti dinner.

IMG_3408

tomorrow night I'm tackling those green tomatoes and cooking my favorite southern meal for my hubster and my parents. mom's been under the weather, so what better way to welcome her back to the world of solid foods than fried green tomatoes and shrimp 'n grits?

No comments:

Post a Comment