my kind of lingerie

my best friends threw me an amazing bachelorette party, oh about a year ago, at the Don Cesar in St. Pete. It was all kinds of fun, tanning, dancing, and craziness. gotta love your girlfriends. Over the weekend we had a lingerie shower night, and among some of my cute items were some lululemon boyshorts, some cute satin nighties, pink sparkle undies (from the one and only bethany claire), and my most favorite piece of kinky lingerie, my anthropologie apron. Do my friends know me or what?
apron

I have worn this apron out, and I am so in love with it. Anthro has so many cute aprons, I want all of them! They are a great bachelorette gift or shower gift for your girlfriends who like to be in the kitchen. Highly recommend as this has definitely been my most used linge gift.

I want to get some of these anthro oven mits to add to my kitchen collection. I love how colorful and fun they are!
potholders

No comments:

Post a Comment