I want this kitchen

I can't wait to move into a house with a decent sized kitchen with ample storage space for all our pretty china and my kitchen gadgets. The townhouse kitchen just isn't cutting it, and most of our wedding presents and non-daily kitchen toys are sitting on shelves in the garage. It pains me, but until we can move, I can continue to dream up my perfect kitchen so when we do start looking, I know what I'm looking for.

kitchen

I love all the cabinet space and all of the light. The window by the sink reaches all the way to the ceiling! My kitchen is so dark now since there is no windows on the sides of our townhouse, boo. I especially love the archway framing the kitchen and the gorgeous cedar beams on the ceiling. I love the idea of having an island in the center with enough counter space to prepare food, and also enough room to converse with friends or kids while you're working in the kitchen. I always love in movies when the family has their breakfasts at the island on the barstools before school. Definitely putting this kitchen in the memory bank.


When we were registering I picked out all white dishware from Juliska in the berry and thread print. I love it and it looks really classy and elegant when I want to go that route, but what I love most, is I can find cute colorful accent pieces to go with it and it really makes the kitchen table fun.
I found these cute little jars which I would love to put my most used spices and garlic in for easy access by the stove.

spice jars

And I love these latte bowls! They would be great little dessert bowls or for appetizer dips.

latte bowls

And how cute is this find, from Old Again on Etsy? I want to put this right above the door to the kitchen. It would look so great against the yellow walls!

cook

No comments:

Post a Comment