Lilly where were you 5 years ago?

okay, writing that just caused a little tear to well up in my eye, since I am more than 5 years out of college and my 10 year high school reunion is this May. Scary! I swear I still feel like a teenager sometimes, and now my little sister is a freshman at UCF in Orlando and was just initiated as a Tri-Delt. She is having an amazing time meeting new friends and living the college freshman life. I'm so happy she's loving college so much, and I get pangs of jealousy and envy as I remember just how much fun being in college was. Anyway, since she just got initiated, she gets to be the entirely spoiled little, and I was looking for some tri-delt stuff to buy her and I found that Lilly Pulitzer has sorority stuff now!

sororities

The prints are so cute! I want some of the swag for myself, but I'm debating if that's weird or not. The kappa print has little blue owls and keys and fleur-de-lis! Okay, I might want this bag still, maybe as a gym bag.

kkg ba

It'll be a good way to remember the kappa days without being the creepy 30 year old sporting a greek letter hoodie.

Here's the tridelt print. Maybe we'll both get one and be matching sisters.
delta

I love the tri-delt print. According to their website, they are dolphins, pansies, pines and pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment