the impossible duet that may be possible

excuse me sir, but i believe you're holding the violin the wrong way. okay you're excused because this is really cool and you're really talented. It's a difficult piece, especially to play both parts and synch them, but he's good, really good. I play both violin and cello, but I am pretty positive I couldn't do this without a ridic amount of practice. Luckily I play my violin regularly, and I have an amazing friend who plays the cello like a goddess and can play anything, so next on our friend to-do list is to play this together, and I'll be a happy girl. Jules, get on it! xoxox. if we get good enough, i'll post our version next to his (but I'll hold the violin like a normal boring person)

watch and enjoy with awe

3 comments:

  1. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.

    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think
    about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed
    to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
    My website > make money online doing small tasks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τhanks for sharing such a ρleasant thοught, piece of writing is plеasant,
    thats why i haνe reaԁ it fully

    Here iѕ my ωeb ѕіte .
    .. pure leverage empower network

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hοwdy! Someone in my Fаcеbook group shагed this websіtе with uѕ ѕo
    I came to look it оver. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm boοκ-maгking and wіll be tweеting thіѕ to my
    fοllowers! Εxceptional blog and superb ԁeѕign and style.


    Here iѕ mу hοmеpаge - www.youthmesh.org

    ReplyDelete